ONE YEAR WARRANTY POLICY
Digits Watch offers a one year limited warranty on all ring watches by Digits purchased through our website (digitswatch.com). This warranty does not apply to sale items. Ring watches crafted by Digits are warranted to the original consumer/purchaser against breakage or malfunction under normal use due to defects in material or workmanship.
The following limited warranty applies to US Customers only. International customers, please contact your local distributor for warranty information.
The Basic Coverage:
This DIGITS Watch (but not any battery, crystal, band, or strap) is warranted to the owner for a period of ONE YEAR from the date of purchase against defects in manufacture by Digits Group - not by the dealer from whom the watch was purchased.
What Digits Will Do:
If this watch develops such a defect within the one year period, it will be repaired (i.e. a new or thoroughly reconditioned and inspected module will be installed or replaced and a watch of equal value and similar appearance will be supplied) at our option, provided the customer is responsible for paying the return postage cost, shipping & handling, and provide proof and date of his/her purchase.
This Limited Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Digits will not repair defects relating to servicing not performed by Digits Group.
- Digits will not provide any warranty service if your watch shows evidence that it has been tampered with, misused, abused, or altered; for example: - moisture damage sufficient to affect the proper function of the watch; - damage to the case; or - visible cracking of the crystal.
- Digits reserves the right to charge you for a replacement battery, if the battery in your watch is depleted. No additional charge will be made unless the one year warranty has expired or servicing is necessary for reasons beyond our control, in which case a moderate charge will be made.
- DIGITS IS NOT LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, special, or consequential, damages, so the above exclusion or limitation may not apply to you.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESSED WARRANTIES, OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES. DIGITS LIMITS THE DURATION OF ANY WARRANTY IMPLIED BY STATE LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF ORIGINAL PURCHASE. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Care of Your Ring Watch by Digits:
- Avoid overexposing your watch to water, steam, or other forms of moisture, if it is not water-proof.
- If the lens becomes damaged, have it replaced at once to avoid damage to the module.
- When your battery is depleted, have it replaced promptly. The particular type of battery can be indicated on your watch model’s product page on our website at www.digitswatch.com.
Please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding our One Year Warranty Policy.